By continuing to browse on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions apply to the use of our services and website, are expected to abide by company policies. Terms used in the agreement:
- The terms “The Healthy Home®”, “Website” “We”, and “Us” used in the document all refer to “The Healthy Home® Cleaning LLC ”
- The terms “You” or “User” or “Your” mentioned in the document refer to the user or viewer of this website or the customer of our services.
- The terms “Document”, or “Agreement” mentioned on this page all refer to the terms and conditions of using this website.
The use of this website or request for booking is subject to but not limited to the following conditions:
- Use of this website includes all modes of access to browse or avail services. The access is governed by these Terms and Conditions of use
- The Healthy Home holds all rights to edit, revise, amend, or change one or all Terms and Conditions of use without prior notice to the user. You are required to review this document before using this website every time you sign in or browse through the website.
- You must not cause or use this website via a medium that hosts or transmits computer viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans, keystroke loggers, or any other malicious software. The use of this website must not breach any clause of the Terms and Conditions and must not be utilized for any fraudulent, indecent, or unlawful activity.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm that your actions will not harm the functionality or accessibility of this website.
- We may provide links to third-party websites on this site. The hyperlinks are provided for your information. You acknowledge that any such link is not operated by The Healthy Home® and does not form any part of the website or agreement. The Healthy Home® is not accountable for the accuracy of the content on these external websites.
- All of the content and material available on this website is owned by The Healthy Home® and in no way allows reproduction. By using the website, you agree that you will not commit unauthorized use of the information available on the website.
Pre-Payment Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to offer you our services and would like to provide you with our prepayment terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are designed to ensure that both parties are protected and that we can continue to provide you with high-quality services.
Customers are required to make a prepayment of 20% of the total service cost before services can be rendered.
- Inspection Prepayment Requirement:
We require prepayment for relevant inspections before they are rendered. This means that you will need to pay in full before we schedule the appointment.
Prepayments can be made using electronic payment platforms or any other approved method as specified by the service provider.
The prepayment must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled service date to allow sufficient time for preparation.
- Application of Prepayment:
The prepayment amount will be applied toward the total cost of the service. Any remaining balance will be due upon completion of the service, and payment can be made according to the service provider's regular payment terms.
Prepayments are non-transferable and cannot be assigned or used by any other individual or entity other than the customer who made the payment.
If the prepayment is not made within the specified deadline, the service provider reserves the right to impose late payment charges or penalties as deemed appropriate.
Any changes requested by the customer after the prepayment has been made may be subject to review by the service provider. Adjustments to the prepayment amount may be required based on the nature and extent of the requested changes.
- Terms and Conditions Acceptance:
By making the prepayment, the customer acknowledges and accepts these prepayment terms and conditions in their entirety.
We believe that these prepayment terms and conditions are fair and reasonable for both parties. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Furniture Deep Cleaning Package
- All jobs need to be booked together at the same visit.
- Items cannot be changed.
- The Package provides only Dry Treatment
- There is no room size limit. The Package includes SF items in the living room & Maids room
- Excluding Leather items, outdoor furniture, and shampooing treatment.
- The package doesn't include curtains but can apply 30% off if booked together with the package
- Valid for standard communities & villas only, price will be validated by the wellness consultant upon confirmation
- To enable online payments via credit/debit cards, we hold exclusive rights to check and authorize the use of the card prior to your purchase.
- While making an online payment, you must retain a copy of the transaction record.
- You agree that the payment details will be transferred to our payment service provider to process your payment at the time of booking the service on the website.
- You agree to the automatic invoicing and payment of the services booked on the website when applicable.
- Once the payment has been made for the services rendered, it cannot be refunded. In case of any inconvenience or exceptional situation, contact us at 04 2813999 or email us at [email protected].
Rescheduling and Cancellations
- A cancellation fee will be charged if the amendments or cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled job start time.
- The booking cannot be canceled or amended during or after the cleaning services provision.
- The Healthy Home® Cleaning LLC has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned team.
- You can cancel or change your booking request by contacting us at least one working day in advance to avoid any cancellation charges. Failing to do so will be charged as per company’s policy.
- One or more than 1 working days’ notice will be rescheduled at no additional cost.
- Less than 12 hours’ notice will incur a charge of AED 100.