Mold is a type of fungus that can grow easily indoors and outdoors on any substance if moisture and humidity is present. Spores of mold can be carried through air and might spread more if an improper mold removal was executed.
A large quantity of mold spores can be a main cause for a lot of health risks and hazards to humans and especially children, there health risks include Allergies, Asthma, and more respiratory problems.
When mold is not treated it can lead to mold allergies that is very similar to the symptoms of other allergies, such as sneezing, itching, runny nose, congestion, and dry, scaling skin. Outdoor molds may cause allergy symptoms in summer and fall (or year-round in some climates).
A mold inspection is always recommended as a first step to identify the root cause of the spores before a proper mold removal treatment is applicable. Most mold spores appear from AC leakage or if an AC duct cleaning hasn't been performed in a long time.
Once the mold source and root cause is identified:
If you notice high humidity levels in your home, we always recommend a dehumidifier to reduce indoor humidity levels and prevent mold growth.